2024 Bent Metal Bolt Snowboard Bindings
BOLT, where utility meets performance. The BOLT is a Unisex model that features an easy riding all mountain flex along with the solid team tested components including the comfy mobility ankle strap and the Flex Control Advantage of BM's unique drive plate system. Best of all this complete package is easy on the eyes and easier on the wallet. Give your winter a jolt with the BMBW BOLT!
- Flex Rating – 4/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Unibody Chassis / Large Axis Disk – This unibody polymer design absorbs vibration for a smooth ride. It has an adjustable toe ramp and takes the Bent Metal Large Axis Disk, for toe/heel centering.
- Performance Polymer Love Handle Highback – The large cored hole on this highback not only reduces weight and fine-tunes the flex, but it makes for a sick carrying handle too.
- Mobility Ankle Strap – A 3 dimensional architectural structure design creates comfort and performance in an intricate yet simple form. Strategic coring enables strap to flex for mobility and comfort while integrated power ridges provide response and accurate feedback.
- Light Form Toe Strap – This has a low profile design and a precise fit.
- Forged Aluminum – Hardened for ultimate strength, these lightweight buckles have a smooth entry and release operation.
- The Cube – This forward lean adjuster is made with a dual durometer urethane, offering the fastest and easiest adjustments out there. A simple twist chooses from four different angles: 10, 14, 18, and 22 degrees.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us