2024 Burton AK Gore-Tex Cyclic Snowboard Jacket
The bomber feel of the Men's Burton [ak] GORE-TEX 2L Cyclic Jacket makes it a superb shell for riders who use and abuse their gear on a daily basis. Fully sealed with GORE-SEAM taped GORE-TEX two-layer fabric, it breathes when setting steep bootpacks, yet provides total waterproofing when it's puking two inches per hour. Harnessing the function-first design and backcountry utility of [ak], the Cyclic's dialed detailing includes ample venting, a systematic mapped lining, water-resistant zippers, and a rider-driven articulated fit.
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer Nylon 70D Plain Weave Fabric Blocked with GORE-TEX 2-Layer Nylon 200D Plain Weave Fabric [Side Panels]
- GORE-TEX 2L – Ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, the GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer fabric only. The benefit: the separate lining inside improves wearing comfort and versatility.
- Shell Mapped with Engineered Soft Taffeta and Closed Cell Mesh Lining – Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Regular Articulated Fit – A performance oriented, articulated fit with cutlines and patterning engineered to mimic the body’s natural flex while riding and hiking. The result is a higher degree of mobility that enhances the function‑first design and style of [ak].
- Zippered Exterior Chest Access Media / Goggle Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve – This pocket stashes goggles and on-hill necessities, while also storing media devices of all shapes and sizes. Exterior access under the Stormflap™ lets you use the pocket without unzipping the jacket.
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape – GORE’s unique seam sealant tape seals each and every seam to provide a completely waterproof and liquid resistant fabric. Featured on select men’s and women’s Burton jackets and pants.
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket to Pant Interface – Engineered for the movements of snowboarding, this ergonomic waist gaiter seals out snow and cold like never before, and is removable for customizing performance. The longer back creates an ergonomic fit, articulating with your body for an interface that stays locked in all day long.
- StormForm Fulltime Contour™ Hood – No two heads are alike, but the new design of the StormForm Hood masters the many elements of protection and fit precision. The contoured shape fits perfectly over helmets and integrates seamlessly with goggles, while still allowing space for neck gaiters and clavas. Enhanced biomechanics move rotationally without creating frontside or backside blind spots.
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- Micro Adjust Hood Cinch
- bluesign® Product – As riders, we’re all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. As a brand, that means getting a grip on how our products affect the world we play in. The bluesign® system unites the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us