Burton Breach Jacket
Breaking boundaries requires legit gear, and the Men's Burton Breach Insulated Jacket is the most technical in its class. Versatile midweight THERMOLITE® insulation featuring 40 percent recycled content combines with our exclusive Living Lining® to take warmth one step further by offering automatic climate control that keeps comfort consistent all day. Two-layer DRYRIDE forms a waterproof barrier against the worst conditions, while waterproof taped seams bring it all together for a clean look. Tech features include a high-performance hood that blocks the weather, not your vision, and water-resistant zippers.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Nylon Tussar Weave Fabric
- 2L DRYRIDE Durashell™ | 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 10,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- THERMOLITE® Insulation | 80g Body / 60g Sleeves – Low-bulk 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation has hollow core fibers that trap warm air, plus a larger surface area to boost the evaporation of moisture. The result is high-performance warmth and dryness - a perfect ingredient for Burton outerwear. bluesign® approval means it meets the conservation, consumer and worker heath, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Living Lining™ Mapped with Embossed Taffeta – When you're warm, breathable pores expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you're cold, breathable pores shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Regular Fit – What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered High Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Easy Access Media/Goggle Pocket with Therma-Pocket Inside to Keep Your Device Warm
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Interior Mesh Dump Pockets
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface – Engineered for the movements of snowboarding, this ergonomic waist gaiter seals out snow and cold like never before, and is removable for customizing performance. The longer back creates an ergonomic fit, articulating with your body for an interface that stays locked in all day long.
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Front and Rear Adjustment
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- 2-Way Center Front Zipper
- Fully Taped Seams
- bluesign® Approved Product – As riders, we're all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unties the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us