2024 Burton Escapade Snowboard Bindings
Lightweight, strong, and built to perform on any terrain, the Burton Escapade binding is the only choice for women who want it all. Slightly softer, more playful, and lighter weight than the Lexa binding, it offers the perfect balance of high-end comfort and a playful feel. Hammock technology in the ankle strap combined with the Kickback Hammock Hi-back and Supergrip Capstrap™ literally wraps your entire boot in seamless comfort and response. The Re:Flex™ mounting system is compatible with all major snowboard brands.
- Medium Flex – The happy medium of binding flex. Medium flex models perform equally on all terrain. Great for progression - responsive, comfortable and forgiving.
- Single Component 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Baseplate – More responsive yet playful. One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- Re:Flex™ AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel – Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width of angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue and more direct board control.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design – Your legs don't go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi‑backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- Kickback Hammock – A lighter weight upgrade to the heel hammock, this two-piece heel hugging hiback is literally suspension in a hiback. Dynamic interaction between an internal spring and rubber over molded hammock results in increased response and reduced vibration while your heel is cradled in complete suspension.
- MicroFLAD™ – The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker you heel-edge turns. Crank them forward for icy hits in the pipe or back them off for jibbing. Tool-free and micro-adjustable for easy fine-tuning and maximum angle options.
- Hammockstrap™ – Reactstrap roots in a stitch‑less construction for ultra‑response with minimal materials. The addition of a nylon cross spine equals a more direct connection with the board.
- Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0 – Minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort. Featuring Ultra-minimized and fully injected with an over-molded design. Made ultra-durable, glue-less, stitch-less and PU-free construction. 3D curved with a triple axis spine as well as a true wrap toe window.
- Double Take Buckles with Insta-Click – Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton's Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and "Insta-Click" engagement combine for increased torque per crank, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten. The result: vastly improved strength, speed and ease of use.
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems
- Women's Specific True Fit™ Design – Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™ women's boards, boots and bindings. True fit means that every element of every piece of your setup - from boot liners to shell tongues, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles - has been designed and engineered around women and for the way they ride, because when if fits right, it rides better.
|Women's Boot Size
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us