2024 Burton Ion Snowboard Boots
Season after season, this team favorite squashes everything in sight with plush precision and responsive control right out of the box.
Setting the bar higher in every discipline is still the headline for the men's Burton Ion Snowboard Boots. Legendary sums them up and makes them an easy choice for riders who hit the entire mountain. Out-of-the-box comfort promotes a relaxed and natural stance with unmatched control for any terrain. Warm, dry, and comfortable feet are a given with heat-moldable liners that reflect heat, manage sweat, and enhance the boot's overall responsive feel.
- Stiff Flex: 8 (1=Soft - 10=Stiff) – Aggressive and responsive
- 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue – Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size shell, tongue, and out sole offer a precise fit that is not as common as one would think. Drop your loot on a Burton boot and you won't be stuck with the slop of a mismatched shell and liner. PowerUP tongues feature additional dual-density material for rebound and durability.
- Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- Welded Backstay
- Life Liner – The Life Liner fuses lightweight materials with a more relaxed feel for high-end performance that makes all the difference during long seasons filled with hard charging days. The responsive PU tongue construction provides a combo of cat-like quickness and long-term resistance to breakdown, while also accommodating a better fit for all foot shapes.
- DryRide Heat Cycle™ Lining – Warmth and wicking are two key traits for on-snow comfort. Burton's breathable inner-lining technology utilizes interwoven thermally activated carbon thread to capture, radiate, and reflect body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking heat-robbing moisture outward. Look for varying amounts and performance level of each liner.
- Tuff Cuff – Ankle support and inner cuff stability is mandatory in a pro-level boot. Burton's solution is the Tuff Cuff, which increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support while still flexing freely from toe to heel.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing – Strong with a low-profile, Burton's Speed-Zone™ Lacing features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the fit of the upper and lower zone in seconds. More power means more rebound, wrap and response with less lacing effort.
- Exclusive New England Rope Laces – American-made, lifetime warranty, natural fiber ropes power Burton's Speed Zone™ systems. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- AutoCANT Cushioning – Dual‑density EVA allows your foot to settle into a more natural and relaxed position, resulting in improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and smoother, more direct board control.
- EST® Optimized Midsole – EST® goes beyond bindings by drawing inspiration from the surf/skate heritage of snowboarding and giving you a more direct connection to your board. By eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole, EST lowers your center of gravity, improves board feel, and creates a more surf/skate-like feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening ReBounce and B3 Gel inserts.
- Recycled Content Rubber
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.