2024 Burton Limelight Step On Boots
The women's Burton Limelight Step On® Snowboard Boot delivers versatile performance and the micro-adjustability of the Boa® Fit System with Coiler™ Technology. Boa's Sequence™ Configuration allows for even tightening of the boot and exceptional heel hold with the twist of a single dial. The boot is designed specifically for the Burton women's Step On® Binding to deliver unprecedented entry and exit speed with uncompromised board control in an incredibly easy to use system.
Must Be Used with Burton Step On™ Bindings
- Medium, Medium-Stiff
- Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- Women's Specific True Fit™ Design – Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™. True Fit means that every element -- from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles -- has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue – Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size shell, tongue, and out sole offer a precise fit that is not as common as one would think. Drop your loot on a Burton boot and you won't be stuck with the slop of a mismatched shell and liner. PowerUP tongues feature additional dual-density material for rebound and durability.
- Step On™ Backstay
- Imprint™ 2 Liner – Burton's Imprint™ 2 Liner is heat-moldable and includes Lightweight Power Panels, a Level 2 Molded EVA footed, and a Velcro® Liner Closure, plus 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, a Lock-Up Cuff and an Inner Lace Lock and Man Fur.
- Lock-Up Cuff – This super low-profile inner cuff caries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
- Inner Lace Lock – Quick‑lock design keeps your heels locked down all day. Exiting’s a cinch with the one‑handed release tab.
- Plush Cuff 1.0 – The Plush Cuff 1.0 hugs your calf like no other thanks to a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft fur lining.
- Lightweight Power Panels – To ensure a consistent flex from day 1 to 100, Burton Imprint™ and Life liners feature strategically placed Power Panels that, even after being deeply flexed, return to their original position.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating – Antimicrobial coating on the lining of the boot fabric keeps your boots from creating their own mini-ecosystem of stink by preventing the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Boa® System with New Sequence™ and Coiler™ Technology – Built with a redesigned inner coiler spool to route the laces, the dial‑it‑in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace adjustment. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all‑day comfort.
- TX3 Lacing – The best of both worlds. TX3 is a flexible and low-friction textile lace used in high-power boots to provide a soft, modern design aesthetic with lasting durability and strength.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed – An extremely lightweight and highly shock-absorbent footbed.
- Step On™ EST® Outsole – EST® goes beyond bindings by drawing inspiration from the surf/skate heritage of snowboarding and giving you a more direct connection to your board. By eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole, EST lowers your center of gravity, improves board feel, and creates a more surf/skate-like feel.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Recycled Rubber Content
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.