2024 Burton Limelight Step On Boots
The women's Burton Limelight Step On® Snowboard Boot delivers versatile performance and the micro-adjustability of the Boa® Fit System with Coiler™ Technology. Boa's Sequence™ Configuration allows for even tightening of the boot and exceptional heel hold with the twist of a single dial. The boot is designed specifically for the Burton women's Step On® Binding to deliver unprecedented entry and exit speed with uncompromised board control in an incredibly easy to use system.
Must Be Used with Burton Step On™ Bindings
- Medium, Medium-Stiff
- Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- Women's Specific True Fit™ Design – Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™. True Fit means that every element -- from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles -- has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue – Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size shell, tongue, and out sole offer a precise fit that is not as common as one would think. Drop your loot on a Burton boot and you won't be stuck with the slop of a mismatched shell and liner. PowerUP tongues feature additional dual-density material for rebound and durability.
- Step On™ Backstay
- Imprint™ 2 Liner – Burton's Imprint™ 2 Liner is heat-moldable and includes Lightweight Power Panels, a Level 2 Molded EVA footed, and a Velcro® Liner Closure, plus 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, a Lock-Up Cuff and an Inner Lace Lock and Man Fur.
- Lock-Up Cuff – This super low-profile inner cuff caries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
- Inner Lace Lock – Quick‑lock design keeps your heels locked down all day. Exiting’s a cinch with the one‑handed release tab.
- Plush Cuff 1.0 – The Plush Cuff 1.0 hugs your calf like no other thanks to a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft fur lining.
- Lightweight Power Panels – To ensure a consistent flex from day 1 to 100, Burton Imprint™ and Life liners feature strategically placed Power Panels that, even after being deeply flexed, return to their original position.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating – Antimicrobial coating on the lining of the boot fabric keeps your boots from creating their own mini-ecosystem of stink by preventing the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Boa® System with New Sequence™ and Coiler™ Technology – Built with a redesigned inner coiler spool to route the laces, the dial‑it‑in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace adjustment. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all‑day comfort.
- TX3 Lacing – The best of both worlds. TX3 is a flexible and low-friction textile lace used in high-power boots to provide a soft, modern design aesthetic with lasting durability and strength.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed – An extremely lightweight and highly shock-absorbent footbed.
- Step On™ EST® Outsole – EST® goes beyond bindings by drawing inspiration from the surf/skate heritage of snowboarding and giving you a more direct connection to your board. By eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole, EST lowers your center of gravity, improves board feel, and creates a more surf/skate-like feel.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Recycled Rubber Content
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us