|Lacing System||Speed Zone|
2024 Burton Moto Snowboard Boots
On the feet of more riders than any other boot, the Burton Moto™ boot offers top-tier comfort and ease of use, at a price that’s hard to beat. Make record time from lodge to lift line with hassle-free Speed Zone™ lacing, spoil your dogs with Total Comfort for a broken-in feel right out of the box, and cushion every bump with the featherweight DynoLITE Outsole. Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather by capturing and radiating body warmth back at you. As the softest, most forgiving men’s Speed Zone boot Burton makes, the Moto’s proven comfort will improve your skills as you explore the entire mountain.
- Soft Flex: 3/10 – Playful, forgiving flex ideal for the park, beginners, or riders that prefer a soft, jibby boot.
- 1:1 Soft Flex PowerUP Tongue – Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size liner gets a matching half and full size shell, tongue, and outsole for a precise fit that is not as common as one would think. Drop your loot on a Burton boot and you won’t be stuck with the slop of a mismatched shell and liner.
- Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- Imprint™ 1+ Liner with Integrated Lacing – A brand new extremely comfortable liner that has an integrated lacing system and inner lace lock. The lightweight power panels and molded Level 1 EVA footbed are heat-moldable.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing – Strong with a low-profile, Burton's Speed-Zone™ Lacing features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the fit of the upper and lower zone in seconds. More power means more rebound, wrap and response with less lacing effort.
- Exclusive New England Rope Laces – American-made, lifetime warranty, natural fiber ropes power Burton's Speed Zone™ systems. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- DynoLITE Outsole – Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long-lasting shock absorption.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology – This reduces the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10 but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker - never suffer from toe drag again.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.