2024 Burton Ruler Snowboard Boots
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler boot is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features. For riders seeking Ion-level performance but lack the loot, its proven formula includes top tech like the choice of two unique and highly capable cushioning systems depending on the colorway you choose. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts; Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box. The PowerUP tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that won’t break down.
- Medium Flex: 6/10 – A balance of quick edge engagement and a more forgiving, playful feel. Great for all-around riders.
- 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue – Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size shell, tongue, and out sole offer a precise fit that is not as common as one would think. Drop your loot on a Burton boot and you won't be stuck with the slop of a mismatched shell and liner. PowerUP tongues feature additional dual-density material for rebound and durability.
- Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- Imprint™ 2 Liner – Burton's Imprint™ 2 Liner is heat-moldable and includes Lightweight Power Panels, a Level 2 Molded EVA footed, and a Velcro® Liner Closure, plus 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, a Lock-Up Cuff and an Inner Lace Lock and Man Fur.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ – Mapped synthetic insulation materials that are extremely warm, lightweight, and bulk-free.
- Inner Lace Lock – Quick‑lock design keeps your heels locked down all day. Exiting’s a cinch with the one‑handed release tab.
- Lock-Up Cuff – This super low-profile inner cuff caries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing – Strong with a low-profile, Burton's Speed-Zone™ Lacing features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the fit of the upper and lower zone in seconds. More power means more rebound, wrap and response with less lacing effort.
- Exclusive New England Rope Laces – American-made, lifetime warranty, natural fiber ropes power Burton's Speed Zone™ systems. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed – EVA Footbeds are lightweight, long-lasting, and absorb shock.
- Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole – EST® goes beyond bindings by drawing inspiration from the surf/skate heritage of snowboarding and giving you a more direct connection to your board. By eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole, EST lowers your center of gravity, improves board feel, and creates a more surf/skate-like feel.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- B3 Gel – Ultimate dampening formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology – This reduces the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10 but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker - never suffer from toe drag again.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us