2024 Burton Step On Bindings Women's
Pair these with the Step On® boots of your choice and experience the simplicity and convenience of snowboarding's most intuitive connection.
The women's Burton Step On® Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings offer an intuitive boot-to-binding connection for riders seeking convenience and performance. Three connection points, two at the toe and one at the heel, deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and board control. Toe hooks 2.0 offer responsive entry and a quick-release lever on the hi-back makes for a clean exit. It's universally compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
Must be used with Burton/DC/Nitro StepOn Boots
- Medium Flex – The happy medium of binding flex. Medium flex models perform equally on all terrain. Great for progression - responsive, comfortable and forgiving.
- Single Component 18% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Baseplate – A high‑performance blend featuring ramped up strength in a soft‑flexing package. One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- Re:Flex™ Binding System – Offers more flex, feel, and cushioning than traditional disc bindings, in a package that's universally compatible with all current mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D® (via Burton Rider Service), and the Channel®. The minimized, cored base-plate with Living Hinge™ disc reduces the weight and footprint of the binding, while also bending freely for a more natural flex.
- Re:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System – Offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, the stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.
- FLAD™ – The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker you heel-edge turns. Crank them forward for icy hits in the pipe or back them off for jibbing. Tool-free and micro-adjustable for easy fine-tuning and maximum angle options.
- Compatibility – Must Be Used with Burton Step On™ Boots
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste