2024 Nidecker Micron Merc Snowboard
A pint-sized version of our best-selling men’s model, the Micron Merc enables younger riders to explore the whole mountain in style.The versatile twin shape keeps every option open; it’s comfortable on the piste and great for learning to ride switch, but if you’re lucky enough to score a powder day, the addition of 3D SideKick™ technology at the wide points help it plow easily through deep snow. We’ve dialled in a soft flex that’s easy for the lightest of riders to control, while the Flatrock profile keeps the board feeling planted when going straight but won’t hang up easily during edge transitions. Durable construction borrowed from our regular line – including a full wood core and N-5000 base – ensures the Micron Merc will still be going strong when the time comes for a full-sized board.
- Flatrock - Forgiving, easy and freestyle.
- Flex Rating – 4/10(1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Diamond Nose – This is a newly developed shape with a longer transition that allows for a more compact nose with increased float.
- Diamond Tail – This evolution of the all-round tail is compact with a longer transition for increased lift, allowing you to ride switch without compromising the board's responsiveness.
- Full Wood Core – This is the standard poplar core with beech reinforcements. The beech in the nose and tail adds pop and stiffness for better response. If you like a consistent ride with lots of life, this is the core for you.
- Dual Plus – The standard 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It's bombproof, reliable, and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
- Classic Sandwich – Nidecker's standard construction uses well-proven, high quality materials that allow Nidecker to produce great performing boards that don’t break the bank.
- N-5000 – The N-5000 is a universal base designed to absorb wax and retain it longer. Exceptionally durable, this base will take you anywhere.
- Absorbnid – This innovative top layer has been developed to absorb unwanted vibrations allowing for responsive and dynamic boards that still give you a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Matte Finish
- 4x4 Inserts
Board Size Chart
|BOARD SIZE (CM)||120||130||135||140||145|
|TOTAL LENGTH (MM)||1200||1300||1350||1400||1450|
|NOSE LENGTH (MM)||230||230||230||250||250|
|CONTACT EDGE LENGTH (MM)||740||840||890||900||950|
|EFFECTIVE EDGE LENGTH (MM)||890||980||1020||1060||1110|
|TAIL LENGTH (MM)||230||230||230||250||250|
|SIDECUT RADIUS (M)||6||6.6||6.8||7||7.2|
|NOSE WIDTH (MM)||258||268||272||274||282|
|UNDERFOOT WIDTH : FRONT FOOT (MM)||235||244||245||248||253|
|WAIST WIDTH (MM)||230||236||238||240||245|
|UNDERFOOT WIDTH : REAR FOOT (MM)||235||244||245||248||253|
|TAIL WIDTH (MM)||258||268||272||274||282|
|SET BACK (MM)||-||-||-||-||-|
|REFERENCE STANCE (MM)||380||430||435||470||480|
|MINIMUM - MAXIMUM STANCE (MM)||340 - 420||350 - 410||355 - 415||390 - 550||400 - 560|
|RECOMMENDED RIDER'S WEIGHT (KG.)||30-37||35-42||38-45||40-50||45+|
|RECOMMENDED RIDER'S WEIGHT (LBS.)||66-81||77-92||83-99||88-110||99+|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us