2024 Nidecker Sierra-W Snowboard Boots
When Nidecker built the Sierra, they set out to make the lightest snowboard boot they’ve ever made, without sacrificing the signature ride feel of the modern Nidecker boot line. The lighter your boot, the longer and harder you can ride. And they’re stoked to say that the Sierra is 27% lighter than its predecessor.
When you’re dropping weight, it all starts at the outsole. With the Sierra, Nidecker gave it their Gravity outsole, which is made out of lightweight and durable EVA. They shaped the lugs in the same way as the rest of their outsoles - by taking cues from our mountain playgrounds, then adapting them to give you as much grip as possible.
The upper part of the boot is closed swiftly and with precision via a single H4 Boa dial on the tongue. Nidecker used Boa’s TX3 textile laces to drop even more weight, add durability and give a more natural feel to the closure.
Inside, the heat-moldable Bronze Level Liner with Single Density Footbed will keep you supported, snug and warm. 1:1 lasting means they used a specific shell, liner and footbed for every full and half size. Comfortable? Very. Like the rest of their range, the Sierra uses an asym shape on the outer part, meaning that the boot sculpts perfectly to their binding hibacks and ensures optimum power transfer.
That applies whether you’re riding the bunny hill, the groomers or the pow stashes at the resort. The Sierra is awesome value, and allows access to Nidecker boot feel and tech without breaking the bank.
- Articulating Flex Zone – The upper boot cuff is asymmetrically connected to the lower boot allowing the ankle to flex naturally while providing support without shell distortion.A thermal insulation barrier between the outsole and the bottom of the liner keeps the warmth inside and the cold outside.
- 1:1 Lasting – This new new last is the keystone of the boot - the best fit in snowboarding today. Nidecker landed on an 8° forward lean - the sweet spot between comfort and performance. 1:1 Lasting means a specific liner, shell and footbed for each full and half size. Women’s, men’s and youth boots seperate lasts for full anatomical accuracy
- Bronze-Level Thermo Heat Moldable – Customizable fit and feel are made affordable, with the Bronze Level Heat Moldable liner. Targeted thermo-form foam, Nidecker's innovative and comfortable reverse-cut top cuff, multi-layer J-bars and tethered liner lacing with a no-drift Velcro custom closure offer comfort and performance that make for happy feet whenever they’re strapped in.
- Liner Lacing Closure
- H4 Dial Technology – Ready for anything, designed to withstand. H4 resists impacts from the most demanding riders - tried and true
- Single Dial Boa® Configuration – The Boa® Single Dial technology boots features the Boa® H4 dial over the tongue provide strength and ease of tightening by using just one reel for the entire boots.
- 3D-Molded Single-Density – Pre-molded and anatomically shaped comfort EVA supports your feet, and a silicone top-print adds traction to the fleece-lined footbed.
- Gravity – Made out of lightweight and durable EVA, Nidecker shaped the lugs in the same way as the rest of their outsoles - by taking cues from mountain play-grounds, then adapting them to give you as much grip as possible
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us