2023 O'Neill Total Disorder Jacket
When you want epic style and high performance, the Total Disorder Jacket delivers every time. Featuring 20K/20K waterproofing and breathability with fully taped seams, you'll stay dry in the toughest conditions. Super stretch gives you unparalleled freedom of movement, so you can perform as good as you look. The 80gr/60gr insulation will keep you on the mountain for longer, and the regular fit is large enough for layering without looking baggy. Choose from a range of designs with contrasting colours and subtle branding.DETAILS
- Regular Fit
- Insulation: Brushed tricot, O'Neill Firewall Magma
- Integrated hood adjuster, Back hood adjuster
- Fully Taped Seams - In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Fully taped seams means that all seams of the garment are taped
- Fixed Hood - Keep the heat in and the snow out with the fixed hood. Ergonomically shaped hood with built-in visor for maximum storm coverage
- Storm Placket - A protective flap of fabric which covers the zipper to keep moisture and the cold air out
- Chinguard Protector - A protective piece of comfortable fabric to keep the zip soft and cosy against your chin and avoid rash
- Media Pocket - Stash your music device or phone here for easy access. The pocket is positioned inside the jacket lining, under the chest pocket. This allows you to access it without even having to open up the jacket
- Goggle Pocket - The place to store your goggles inside your jacket when not in use or need to dry. Made from highly breathable, ventilated mesh fabric, your goggles won't fog up when stashed in the goggle pocket
- O'Neill Blue - Garments with the O'Neill Blue label are made from at least 50% recyclable fibers. O’Neill Blue products were designed for durability, more circularity and towards a better future
- 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable - 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathable means the garment can withstand 20,000mm of water per square inch from the outside, and is able to release 20,000g of water vapor per square meter from the inside - ideal for those seeking the maximum water protection and even in storm conditions. This is what you need for riding in extreme conditions.
- Super Stretch Recycled Twill - Super Stretch Twill is a resistant fabric with extra stretch to give you freedom in all your movements with no resistance. Made from recycled materials.
- Brushed Tricot Lining - Brushed tricot fabric is a soft lining material that creates a light heat inside the garment
- Firewall Magma - Firewall Magma on the inside of the jacket is a thermal, energy absorbing material that absorbs and retains more body heat than conventional liners. How much more? At least 25%