2023 O'Neill Utility Jacket
Refined outdoor jacket with high-end tech. The Utility Jacket is ideal for exploring, but won't look out of place in an urban environment. When the weather turns, you'll be protected by the fabric's 10K/10K waterproofing and breathability and durable water repelling coating. 80gr/60gr insulation will keep you snug, but armpit vents let you keep your cool when the work going uphill starts. The fit is ergonomically designed and tech stretch enhances comfort.
- Regular Fit
- Insulation: Repreve® polyester body 80 gsm/sleeves 60 gsm
- Critically Taped Seams - In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Critically taped seams means that all critical seams of the garment are taped
- Fixed Hood - Keep the heat in and the snow out with the fixed hood. Ergonomically shaped hood with built-in visor for maximum storm coverage
- Storm Placket - A protective flap of fabric which covers the zipper to keep moisture and the cold air out
- Chinguard Protector - A protective piece of comfortable fabric to keep the zip soft and cosy against your chin and avoid rash
- Media Pocket - Stash your music device or phone here for easy access. The pocket is positioned inside the jacket lining, under the chest pocket. This allows you to access it without even having to open up the jacket
- Goggle Pocket - The place to store your goggles inside your jacket when not in use or need to dry. Made from highly breathable, ventilated mesh fabric, your goggles won't fog up when stashed in the goggle pocket
- O'Neill Blue - Garments with the O'Neill Blue label are made from at least 50% recyclable fibers. O’Neill Blue products were designed for durability, more circularity and towards a better future
- 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable - 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable means the garment can withstand 10,000mm of water per square inch from the outside, and is able to release 10,000g of water vapor per square meter from the inside - ideal for high-performance garments and ideal for those who spend long days out on the mountain, in all weather conditions
- Dual Fabric Construction - The garment is made with 2 different types of fabric: Canvas and Ripstop for a clean and classic look.
- Repreve® Recycled Polyester - This garment is made of technical stretch fabric made of REPREVE Recycled fibers. REPREVE is the world's number one brand of recycled performance fiber. The high-quality fibers are made from 100% recycled materials, including post-consumer plastic bottles and pre-consumer waste