2024 Rome 390 Boss Snowboard Bindings
Built to tweak, stomp landings and handle business.
Designed for rider’s who want a lightweight, powerful ride that is still playful enough to butter and tweak. Built with the reliable performance of our FullWrap platform and medium flexing UltraFlex ankle straps, Fast Entry Straps and Bomb Proof Buckles, the 390 Boss is the versatile binding creative snowboarding craves.
- Flex Rating – Medium, for park laps and groomers.
- Riding Style – 6 (1=Playful,10=Precise)
- FullWrap – Rome's bombproof chassis; designed for durability, maximum power transfer, and stability at speeds.
- Adjustable Baseplate – Created to help fit a wider range of boot models and sizes.
- Baseplate Materials – 70% Nylon / 30% Glass
- Highback Rotation – Designed so riders can adjust their highbacks to mirror the angle of their heelside edge for maximum power transfer.
- Highback Materials – 100% Nylon
- UltraFlex Ankle Straps – The UltraFlex ankle straps powered by AuxTech® are designed for new levels of locked-in comfort and support. What makes the UltraFlex straps so special is the new open 3D auxetic edge instead of a traditional closed edge design. This open edge creates an even pressure distribution on the boot while still allowing for a full range of tweakability that freestyle riding craves.
- ProGrip Toe Strap – Powered by AuxTech™, this innovative network of small hinges provides unmatched hold and locked-in grip.
- AuxTech – Geometric patterns that become thicker perpendicularly when stretched. Think of them as a network of tiny hinges that, when pressure is applied, actually expand and open. This creates a more direct connection to the boot.
- Bombproof Buckles – BombProof Buckles are a one-piece forged aluminum construction for better grip and durability. Built with wider stance teeth area for more engagement, this makes for easier ratcheting and increased protection from wear and tear to your ladder straps.
- Fast Entry – Rome bindings feature FastEntry Technology for super quick and easy entry into the binding. The pre-curved ladder on the ankle and toe straps are designed to pop open and help keep the straps out of your way while getting your boot into the binding.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us