2024 Salomon Dialogue Lace SJ Boa Snowboard Boots
The Dialogue Lace SJ BOA® features a precise fit and progressive flex focused on freestyle performance. This mid-flexing boot features BOA® Fit System’s STR8JKT harness, securing your heel to provide a comfortable, articulated fit. Built with FTR construction, this boot offers a light and durable design with superior grip and dampening underfoot.
- Medium Flex – Medium Flex is adapted to riders that want to feel good on all terrain types, for all riding styles.
- Heel Grip – An inner zone on your liner dedicated to keeping your feet and socks firmly in place, all day.
- All Day Comfort – Wraps your foot in a soft welcoming hold that delivers instant and long lasting comfort. Featuring an easy-glide patch and Ultralon multidensity foams.
- Fit to Ride – FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.
- Boa® STR8JKT – This inner heel harness works like a 3 point seat belt for your heels and is activated by the Boa® fit system.
- Custom Fit – Heat moldable multi-density foams strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle, and heel.
- Powerlock Lacing System – Powerlock lace system has a crisscross locker on the tongue and anti-catch hooks on the upper, combined for a easy and secure closure.
- Boa® Lacing System – Easy and quick Boa® lacing - tightens with the flick of your wrist.
- Ortholite C2 Footbed – A dual density insole that molds to your foot for all day comfort.
- Contagrip® Rubber – Salomon's patented non-marking, super durable outsole with strategic-placed high-density compounds in areas that are prone to wear. Lower-density compounds are placed throughout to offer more flexibility and grip.
- DampLite+ – The perfect mix of non-slip rubber and an ultra-cushioning EVA mixture.
- Uses Recycled Materials Throughout the Liner, Upper, and Outsole
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us