2024 Salomon Echo Dual Boa Snowboard Boots
The Echo Dual BOA® boot embodies all-mountain versatility in Salomon's most sustainable design. Built on a supportive upper with Dual Zone BOA®, the Echo provides superior comfort and response in a wide range of conditions and terrain. From top-down and inside-out, Echo utilizes innovate eco-friendly materials for support, comfort, and durability.
- Medium-Stiff Flex - A stiffer flexing boot that is aimed at more aggressive riders who need ultimate response.
- Precision Harness – An adjustable internal heel strap that locks down your liner for maximum support.
- Custom Fit – Heat moldable multi-density foams strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle, and heel.
- Precision Liner for Precise, Articulated Fit
- Boa® Lacing System – Easy and quick Boa® lacing - tightens with the flick of your wrist.
- H4 / M3 Dual Zone Boa® Coiler – Two separate dials and lace paths work with the boot’s cuff to isolate fit into two distinct zones. The upper zone dials in flex and stability, the lower zone locks the forefoot.
- TX3 Boa® Lace – The TX3 Boa® Lace is a flexible, low-friction textile lace adapted to many fit configurations.
- Ortholite Eco Hybrid™ – OrthoLite® Hybrid™ is a patent pending formulation that uniquely blends 5% recycled rubber and 15% production waste foam for 20% eco-content for uncompromised performance with less impact on the planet.
- Quickdry Insole – A Salomon exclusive feature that speeds up the drying process to keep your toes dry and comfortable.
- Contagrip® Rubber – Salomon's patented non-marking, super durable outsole with strategic-placed high-density compounds in areas that are prone to wear. Lower-density compounds are placed throughout to offer more flexibility and grip.
- MTN GOAT – MTN GOAT outsole provides long lasting durability and traction underfoot.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us