2024 Salomon Malamute Dual Boa Snowboard Boots
The Malamute Dual BOA® is Salomon's most supportive and durable boot for freeride performance. Featuring a very stiff, responsive upper built with Fit To Ride construction and loaded with features like MTN GOAT outsole and Precision Harness. This eco-friendly boot was designed for riders who demand durability, response, and comfort for seasons to come.
- Stiff Flex – The stiffest flex available, aimed at aggressive riders who need the maximum performance from their boot.
- Precision Harness – An adjustable internal heel strap that locks down your liner for maximum support.
- Full Custom Fit – Heat moldable multi-density foams throughout the entire liner.
- Precision Liner for Precise, Articulated Fit
- Powerlock Lacing System – Powerlock lace system has a crisscross locker on the tongue and anti-catch hooks on the upper, combined for a easy and secure closure.
- Ortholite Eco Hybrid™ – OrthoLite® Hybrid™ is a patent pending formulation that uniquely blends 5% recycled rubber and 15% production waste foam for 20% eco-content for uncompromised performance with less impact on the planet.
- Quickdry Insole – A Salomon exclusive feature that speeds up the drying process to keep your toes dry and comfortable.
- Contagrip® Rubber – Salomon's patented non-marking, super durable outsole with strategic-placed high-density compounds in areas that are prone to wear. Lower-density compounds are placed throughout to offer more flexibility and grip.
- MTN Goat – MTN GOAT outsole provides long lasting durability and traction underfoot.
- Powerframe – Exclusive to the Malamute, the Powerframe is a RPU reinforcement panel that offers a long lasting flex and response you can rely on.
- Power Bars – Equipped with the Malamute, optional Power Bars can be inserted into the upper to customize your level of support and flex.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us