2024 Union Flite Pro Snowboard Bindings
Lightest snowboard binding on the market. The Flite Pro is the perfect introduction to Union’s freestyle binding category.
- Flex Rating – 4/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Stage 8 | Duraflex – Union's lightest baseplate ever, the all-new Stage 8 Duraflex baseplate helps shave over 10 grams off total weight. Not to mention, it’s compatible with all existing mounting patterns right out of the box.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Thermoformed EVA Bushing – Shock absorption saves your heels and promotes a true and even board flex.
- Stage 12 | Duraflex – Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Super lightweight, incredibly durable and perfect for beginner to advanced freestyle riding.
- Tool-less FLAD
- TS 4.0 Toe Strap – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight.
- Forma Ankle Strap – The design of the Forma Ankle Strap produces strength and rapid response on the outside, fit and pillowed comfort on the inside.
- Aluminum – Fast in and fast out - the new mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding buckle eon the market = with the exception of Union magnesium.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Universal Disk – 2x4, 4x4, 3D, and Channel compatible.
- Snap Fit Disk Cover
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us