2023 Burton Dunmore Snowboard Jacket
The hardest working jacket on the hill. This ride-ready jacket is backed by an insulated, waterproof, breathable design for heavy-duty weather defense.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Polyester Plain Weave Fabric with Bonded Fleece Hood
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Treatment
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ | 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 5,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- THERMOLITE® Insulation (40g Throughout) – Low‑bulk 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation has hollow core fibers that trap warm air, plus a larger surface area to boost the evaporation of moisture. The result is high‑performance warmth and dryness.
- Living Lining™ – When you're warm, breathable pores expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you're cold, breathable pores shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Regular Fit – Regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Zippered Exterior Chest Access Media / Goggle Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Magic Stitch Removable Waist Gaiter – Engineered for the movements of snowboarding, this ergonomic waist gaiter seals out snow and cold like never before, and is removable for customizing performance. The longer back creates an ergonomic fit, articulating with your body for an interface that stays locked in all day long.
- Removable Bonded Fleece Contour™ Hood with Corduroy Collar – Seersucker Camo / True Black, Mood Indigo, Open Road Stripe / Denim, Adobe Waxed
- Removable Bonded Jacquard Waffle Contour™ Hood with Corduroy Collar – True Black, Forest Night, Hawk, Clover Tusk Stripe, Checkyoself, Bitters Heather Buffalo Plaid / True Black
- Critically Taped Seams – Major seams are taped to keep the elements out and add strength in areas that receive the most stress.
- Gusseted Snowproof Cuff
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us