Burton Jet Set Snowboard Jacket 2023
Fly through any weather in this lightly insulated and timeless jacket with a flattering, street-style slim fit.
The bestselling Women's Burton Jet Set Jacket combines the eco-conscious warmth of 40 percent recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation with a functional yet flattering slim fit for a look that pairs well with anything in your closet. Dumping snow to springtime showers are no match for the richly textured waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE two-layer fabrics, which are offered in patterns ranging from classic single-colored to standout tribal. Add in the full laundry list of hidden features, including a permanently removable waist gaiter, handy pockets, and a hidden hem cinch, and you've got a jacket that is always ready for action.
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester Fabric
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ | 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 5,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- THERMOLITE® Insulation | 80g Body / 40g Hood – Low-bulk 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation has hollow core fibers that trap warm air, plus a larger surface area to boost the evaporation of moisture. The result is high-performance warmth and dryness - a perfect ingredient for Burton outerwear.
- Taffeta Living Lining® – Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Slim Fit – A close fitting, tailored fit that mirrors your body’s silhouette, but still allows for a base layer and lighter midlayer to be worn underneath.
- Mesh Dump Pocket
- Media / Goggle Pocket – This pocket stashes goggles and on-hill necessities, while also storing media devices of all shapes and sizes. Therma-Pocket inside to keep your device warm.
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- Snag-Free Neckline
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Magic Stitch Removable Waist Gaiter – Engineered for the movements of snowboarding, this ergonomic waist gaiter seals out snow and cold like never before, and is removable for customizing performance. The longer back creates an ergonomic fit, articulating with your body for an interface that stays locked in all day long.
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Front Adjustment – Designed and built for standing sideways, throw this ergonomic hood up and still be able to see where you're riding. The dimensions and shape allow for the hood to be worn over your helmet, giving you total protection from the elements without sacrificing comfort or visibility.
- Critically Taped Seams – Major seams are taped to keep the elements out and add strength in areas that receive the most stress.
- bluesign® Approved Product – As riders, we're all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unties the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- YKK® Zippers