2023 Burton Lelah Jacket
Looking for a streetwear styled jacket that can charge on the hill? Say hi to the Women's Burton Lelah Jacket. Refined fabrics in unique textures juxtapose with faux fur trim on the hood and high-end detailing to create a fresh feel that seals out winter weather. Midweight 40 percent recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation that's bluesign® approved is tucked underneath DRYRIDE two-layer fabric to see you through the storm. The slim fit offers a tight and clean look without inhibiting mobility, and an asymmetrically placed center front zipper offers a soft, chafe-free feel against your face.
- Polyester Fabric Blocked with 2-Layer Nylon Taslan
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ | 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 5,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- ThermacoreECO Insulation | 100G – ThermacoreECO insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Taffeta Living Lining® – Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Slim Fit – A close fitting, tailored fit that mirrors your body’s silhouette, but still allows for a base layer and lighter midlayer to be worn underneath.
- Easy Access Media Goggle Pocket – This pocket stashes goggles and on-hill necessities, while also storing media devices of all shapes and sizes. Exterior access under the Stormflap™ lets you use the pocket without unzipping the jacket.
- Mesh Interior Dump Pocket – This large, easily accessible internal pocket is made with lightweight, breathable mesh and offers the perfect spot to store and carry various pieces of on-hill paraphernalia.
- Zip Chest Pocket
- Hand Warmer Pockets
- Mesh Lined Sleeve Vents
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Fulltime Contour™ Drop-Hood with Removable Faux Fur Trim – Designed and built for standing sideways, throw this ergonomic hood up and still be able to see where you're riding.
- bluesign® Approved Product – As riders, we're all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unties the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us