2024 Anon Merak Wavecel Snow Helmet
The Anon Merak WaveCel helmet pairs WaveCel protection with the dual hybrid construction of the ding-resistant durability of an endure-shell on top and a featherweight in-mold construction on the bottom with 19 active ventilation channels. WaveCel is a collapsible cellular structure that lines the inside of the helmet and can reduce impact and rotational force by flexing to reduce initial force, crumpling to lower impact velocity, and gliding to help redirect energy away from the head. A 360° BOA® Fit System offers a quick, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial, and the Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves. Polartec® Power Grid® fleece liner and ear pads maintain quick-drying warmth for all-day comfort.
- Hybrid 50/50 Shell Construction – 50/50 hybrid shell construction combines ABS Endura®-shell and polycarbonate in-mold shell constructions for wear-and-tear resistant durability and featherweight performance.
- WaveCel® – WaveCel® behaves like a network of hundreds of interconnected shock absorbers connecting your head and the outer shell of the helmet. WaveCel® helps distribute the impact energy through its network of cells, reduces impact forces like the crumple zone of a car, and then helps divert rotational forces by flexing and gliding.
- Active Ventilation – Control your helmet climate with the one-handed convenience of active venting. Easily fine-tune your temperature -- open for maximum airflow, closed for keeping warmth in, or anywhere in between.
- 8 Active Vents, 19 Total Vents
- In-shell 360° BOA® Fit System – In-shell 360° BOA® Fit System features a fit dial just below the helmet shell that provides micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head.
- Fidlock® Snap Helmet Buckle – anon has partnered with Fidlock®, the award-winning designer of a new breed of ultra-fast and -secure fasteners. Fidlock's magnetic SNAP helmet buckle lets your open it with one hand, even if you're wearing gloves- and closing it is just as easy, which means you can spend less time fiddling with your gear, and more time focusing on your riding.
- Expedition Polartec® Power Grid Fleece Liner and Ear Pads – Low pile and pill resistant, designed for maximum warmth and moisture-wicking during high heat riding and hiking.
- Crash Replacement Policy – Anon helmets are backed by a two year crash replacement policy.
- Audio Accessory Compatible
|SIZE||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE (CM)|
|S||52 - 55|
|M||56 - 59|
|L||60 - 62|
|XL||63 - 64|