Arbor Satori Camber Snowboard 2024
Bryan Iguchi has secured a legendary status in snowboarding’s history. For more than 20 years Bryan has driven the trends, engaged in the community, and contributed to its culture as it evolved around him. His experience is unparalleled and his knowledge of snowboarding goes deep. In his newest creation, Guch approaches snowboarding with a mindset of humility to mirror the evolution of his own riding trajectory. The “fun and friendly, solid and stable” Satori.
“I’m making a conscious effort to bring balance to my life and symmetry to my snowboarding and I feel like the Satori is the answer. I am growing and evolving my intentions on the mountain and this is the board that matches that… My thought is to design a short wide, pow-loving board. It's freestyle focused, with a deep side cut, Grip Tech, and medium flex with a stable tail. Exaggerated Uprise Fenders and long, drawn-out ramping nose to give it additional lift in the pow and give it a more fun, friendly feel. I want to go out and ride all conditions and just have fun.”
*Size down from your traditional size*
- System Camber – If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Flex Rating – 5/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- 3° Uprise Fenders – Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Grip-Tech – Grip Tech is a combination of three separate sidecut radii in the nose, tail, and centre of the board, effectively giving the board an additional two contact points. This provides extra grip and control in all conditions, and also makes turning smoother, easier, and less catchy, without losing performance.
- Taper – 6 mm camber
- Double Barrel II Core – A progressive 1:2 Poplar and Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Mixed Glassing – A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps and more.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls – Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base – A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned – Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Bamboo Powerply – US Lacey Act compliant, highly renewable fast growing grass, sustainably harvested, carbonized to create deep amber color
- Bio Resin – Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1056||1083||1110||1137|
|Tip Width (mm)||304||307||309||312|
|Waist Width (mm)||262||264||265||267|
|Tail Width (mm)||298||301||303||306|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||6.9 / 6.0 / 6.90||7.05 / 6.15 / 7.05||7.20 / 6.30 / 7.20||7.35/ 6.45/ 7.35|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Range (in)||21.3||21.3||21.3||21.3|
|Stance Range (mm)||540||540||540||540|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||112 - 192||116 - 196||122 - 202||128 - 208|