Arbor Satori Youth Snowboard 2024
Bryan Iguchi has secured a legendary status in snowboarding’s history. For more than 20 years Bryan has driven the trends, engaged in the community, and contributed to its culture as it evolved around him. His experience is unparalleled and his knowledge of snowboarding goes deep. In his newest creation, Guch approaches snowboarding with a mindset of humility that emphasizes the fundamentals. The “fun and friendly, solid and stable” Satori utilizes Arbor’s System technology to offer intuition and performance to young rippers. “It’s freestyle-focused, with a deep sidecut, Grip Tech, and medium flex with a stable tail. Exaggerated Uprise Fenders and long, drawn-out ramping nose to give it additional lift in the pow and give it a more fun, friendly feel. I want to go out and ride all conditions and just have fun.”
- System Camber – If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Flex Rating – 4/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Grip-Tech – Grip Tech is a combination of three separate sidecut radii in the nose, tail, and centre of the board, effectively giving the board an additional two contact points. This provides extra grip and control in all conditions, and also makes turning smoother, easier, and less catchy, without losing performance.
- Taper – 6 mm
- Small Batch Core
- Mixed Glassing – A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps and more.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls – Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base – A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Bio Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials Arbor uses in the quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from the production cycle. Made from castor bean oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Bio Resin – Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)
|Tip Width (mm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Tail Width (mm)
|Sidecut Radius (m)
|5.75 / 4.85 / 5.75
|Stance Range (in)
|Stance Range (mm)
|Rider Weight (lbs)
|44 - 124
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us