2024 Bataleon Beyond Medals Snowboard
Bataleon has taken their ongoing collaboration with Beyond Medals to a new level for this season. Taking cues from the Goliath and Whatever, they've designed a completely new board with an elongated nose and squared off tail. This fresh shape was developed together with Tor Lundström to best fit his fast aggressive riding style. This a serious tool no matter the conditions.
- Medium Camber
- 3BT™ (Triple Base Technology) with SideKick™ – All Bataleon boards feature tip to tail positive camber in combination with lifted sidebase contact points. SideKick™ Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before by dramatically increasing the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
- Directional Twin - Bataleons Directional twin boards have a twin sidecut and contact area and a directional outline. They are perfectly balanced for all-mountain freestyle riding.
- Sidekick - Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
- Flex Rating – 7/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Ultra Light Core – A 70/30 Swiss paulownia and poplar blend that offers awesome strength to weight.
- Bi-Ax Laminate - A 3-way fibreglass weave that strengthens the flex pattern and keeps the board light, strong, and responsive.
- Carbon Stringers – Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. Bataleon uses this to beef up the flex pattern.
- D.S.T - The Dual Super Tube upgrade puts two hollow carbon rods in the bottom of the core, enhancing pop and putting more snap into the camber.
- Super Slick X - The Super Slick X base has the maximum molecular content available for an extruded base, making it super slick, incredibly tough, and basically maintenance-free.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
|Effective Edge (mm)||1120||1147||1165||1183||1192||1210||1237|
|Tip Width (mm)||283||289||291||302||296||309||313|
|Waist Width (mm)||248||252||254||264||257||269||272|
|Tail Width (mm)||283||289||291||302||296||309||313|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.9||7.9||8||8.1||8.1||8.2||8.2|
|Stance Range (in)||19.7 - 24.4||20.1 - 24.8||20.5 - 25.2||20.5 - 25.2||20.9 - 25.6||20.9 - 25.6||21.3 - 26|
|Stance Range (mm)||500 - 620||510 - 630||520 - 640||520 - 640||530 - 650||530 - 650||540 - 660|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||128 - 172||134 - 178||147 - 191||161 - 205||165 - 209||174 - 218||187 - 231|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us