2024 Bataleon Blow Snowboard
Twin Outline and classic Triple Base Technology™, the Blow is made to get you pumped on learning new tricks. Bataleon dialed in a mellow flex that’s accessible for any level of rider and feels playful to send off side hits or push your skills in the park.
- 3BT™ (Triple Base Technology) with SideKick™ – All Bataleon boards feature tip to tail positive camber in combination with lifted sidebase contact points. SideKick™ Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before by dramatically increasing the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
- Flex Rating – 2/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Twin 3BT
- True Twin
- Core Core – Full poplar with beech hardwood laid tip to tail along the inserts strengthening the board’s backbone, reinforcing the inserts and producing more pop.
- Biax Laminate – A traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive; keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
- Shock Walls – Urethane infused sidewall technology. ShockWalls smooth out your ride and are more resistant to impact.
- Flip Flop Base – Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. That is why you will find flip flop base options on most of Bataleon's die-cut bases. This means orders can be filled with either color option which makes environmental sense.
- Hyper Glide S – Bataleon's standard sintered base that’s durable and fast – and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1104||1144||1169||2285||1193||1200|
|Tip Width (mm)||285||290||291||293||305||297|
|Waist Width (mm)||248||250||250||252||263||255|
|Tail Width (mm)||285||290||291||293||305||297|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.3||7.4||7.5||7.6||7.6||7.7|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Range (mm)||500-580||510-590||520-600||530-610||545-625||530-610|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||117-161||123-167||134-178||141-185||150-194||150-194|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us