2024 Bataleon Distortia Snowboard
A lightweight women’s twin, the Distortia is ideal for pushing your park progression and taking on the whole mountain. Its symmetrical shape, twin flex and 3D base profile lets you ride switch, chuck spins and butter around without worrying about catching an edge. This is the board of choice for Annika Morgan and Klaudia Medlova. Now with an updated fresh outline shape!
- Mellow Camber
- 3BT™ (Triple Base Technology) with SideKick™ – All Bataleon boards feature tip to tail positive camber in combination with lifted sidebase contact points. SideKick™ Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before by dramatically increasing the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
- Flex Rating – 4/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Twin 3BT™ – These boards are shaped with a wide centerbase area. The uplift angle is low and begins outside the bindings for precision control with less hang-ups. The wide centerbase offers a stable platform to press, load up ollies and put down landings.
- True Twin
- Light Woodcore – A 50 / 50 blend of Swiss paulownia and poplar woods for optimal strength to weight properties.
- Central Super Tube – The Central Super Tube woodcore upgrade has one centrally placed hollow carbon tube milled into the bottom of the core to enhance pop without stiffening the board torsionally
- Biax Laminate – A traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive; keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
- Carbon Stringers – Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. Bataleon uses this to beef up the flex pattern.
- Shock Walls - Urethane infused sidewalls that smooth out your ride and are more resistant to impact.
- Hyper Glide S - The Hyper Glide S base is the standard sintered base from Bataleon. Tough and fast, and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Board Size Chart
|Length||Effective Edge (cm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Min - Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (lbs)|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us