2024 Evil Twin Snowboard
The Evil Twin has been at the heart of the 3D revolution since day one. It’s an all time rider favorite that’s been lovingly upgraded year after year to keep it ahead of the pack. Now rocking carbon SuperTubes milled straight into the core and SideKick™, it turns better than ever and can still be relied on to destroy every feature in the park. This latest iteration features everything you loved about the Evil Twin in a fresh new outline shape.
- Medium Camber
- 3BT™ (Triple Base Technology) with SideKick™ – All Bataleon boards feature tip to tail positive camber in combination with lifted sidebase contact points. SideKick™ Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before by dramatically increasing the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
- Twin 3BT - This board is a true twin, meaning it's perfectly symmetrical for riding both switch and regular and are designed with maximum center base with minimal side base uplift. This creates a stable landing platform with a forgiving feel.
- Flex Rating – 5/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Ultra Light Core – A 70/30 Swiss paulownia and poplar blend that offers awesome strength to weight.
- Central Super Tube – Central Super Tube is a hollow carbon core upgrades that is inserted into the core in the center of the board. The hollow carbon tube greatly increases the woodcore’s pop and reduce weight.
- Triax Laminate – The three-way fibreglass weave is light, strong and crazy responsive. We use this to beef up the flex pattern on our more aggressive boards.
- Carbon Stringers – Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. Bataleon uses this to beef up the flex pattern.
- Hyper Glide S – Bataleon's standard sintered base that’s durable and fast – and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Board Size Chart
|Length||Effective Edge (cm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Min - Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (lb)|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us