2024 Bataleon Surfer Snowboard
The Surfer has been turning heads since its launch and continues to set the bar for progressive 3D shapes. The wide, hull-like nose generates unparalleled lift – plowing through deep snow, surfing through slush and mowing over bumps. An aggressive side-cut, combined with the extreme swallow, maximizes edge grip to enable you to get your palms down on the hard pack while naturally sinking the tail in pow.
- Medium Camber
- 3BT™ (Triple Base Technology) with SideKick™ – All Bataleon boards feature tip to tail positive camber in combination with lifted sidebase contact points. SideKick™ Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before by dramatically increasing the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
- Directional 3BT - This board has a longer, wider nose combined with a shorter, narrower tail, as well as more uplift in the nose which provides effortless float facing forwards. The centrebase width is at the most narrow and uplift is the highest in at the nose creating unparalleled float in powder and fast edge transition.
- Flex Rating – 4/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Ultra Light Core – A 70/30 Swiss paulownia and poplar blend that offers awesome strength to weight.
- AirRide™ – The AirRide™ core additive dampens vibrations and makes riding smoother at high speeds. It’s like having a suspension system in your snowboard.
- Triax Laminate – The three-way fibreglass weave is light, strong and crazy responsive. We use this to beef up the flex pattern on our more aggressive boards.
- Dual Radial Super Tubes – Six hollow carbon tubes run parallel to the edges of the board to give it better response.
- Precured Carbon Stringers – Precured carbon offers even livelier rebound than our regular stringers. Bataleon uses it to stiffen the tail and improve drive through turns on performance boards.
- Solid Walls – Tried and trusted ABS sidewalls for the best flex to strength ratio.
- Ultra Glide S Base – A premium, 7000-grade sintered base reserved for Bataleon's high-end models. Packing more molecules into the P-tex means it’s super tough and hauls ass.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1206||1247||1289||1319|
|Tip Width (mm)||314||322||327||334|
|Waist Width (mm)||255||260||264||265|
|Tail Width (mm)||285||293||299||304|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.6||7.7||7.9||8|
|Stance Setback (mm)||25||25||25||25|
|Stance Range (mm)||470-590||485-605||500-620||520-640|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||128-161||147-191||169-213||187-231|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us