2024 Bataleon Wallie Snowboard
The Wallie lets you do new stuff at spots you’ve ridden for years, and see tricks in others you thought were unrideable. Designed with park and freestyle progression in mind, it’s ready to smash down the door to the future of freestyle. It features SuperTubes, Carbon Stringers and one of a kind Wallie Tips™. The Wallie is part of Bataleon's genderless collection, available in a large array of lengths to accommodate riders of all sizes.
- Low Camber
- 3BT™ (Triple Base Technology) with SideKick™ – All Bataleon boards feature tip to tail positive camber in combination with lifted sidebase contact points. SideKick™ Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before by dramatically increasing the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
- Twin 3BT - This board is a true twin, meaning it's perfectly symmetrical for riding both switch and regular and are designed with maximum center case with minimal side base uplift. This creates a stable landing platform with a forgiving feel. The special Wallie tips on this board curve up extra sharp in the nose and tail, so you can approach every feature with confidence and get more creative with less risk of catching.
- WallieTips - The skate inspired WallieTips feature a steeper kick right at the nose and tail of the snowboard making it easier to push the nose through heavy kinks, jam it up poles, and generally have less of a chance of hanging up.
- Flex Rating – 3/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Light Core – 50-50 paulownia and poplar woods blend for optimal strength to weight properties.
- Biax Laminate – Bataleon's traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive; keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
- Carbon Stringers – Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. Bataleon uses this to beef up the flex pattern.
- Central Super Tube – Central Super Tube is a hollow carbon core upgrades that is inserted into the core in the center of the board. The hollow carbon tube greatly increases the woodcore’s pop and reduce weight.
- Solid Walls – Tried and trusted ABS sidewalls for the best flex to strength ratio.
- Hyper Glide S – Bataleon's standard sintered base that’s durable and fast – and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Board Size Chart
|Length||Effective Edge (cm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Min - Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (lbs)|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us