2024 Bent Metal BMX Snowboard Bindings
The BMX is a specialized version of our high performance bindings, refined to fit narrower boards and smaller boots but with all the key technology like patented Flex Control Drive Plates and forged buckles to ride strong and long at the hill.
- Flex Rating – 4/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Boron Fiber Drive Plate – Fiberglass panels in the footbed create specific flex patterns similar to your snowboard for personalized binding response. The dynamic energy of the advanced composites gives you a flex control advantage like no other binding can.
- Uni-body Chassis – The uni-body polymer design absorbs vibration for a smooth ride. It features adjustable toe ramp and a large axis disk with toe / heel centering in the disk.
- Mobility Polymer Urethane Highback – 4/10 Flex
- BMBW Revolutionary Cube – The BMBW Revolutionary Cube is the worlds fastest tool free forward lean adjuster. Simply spin cube for the desired forward lean angle. It’s fool proof. Angle Range: 10°, 14°, 18°, 22°. Easily adjust and experiment while on the hill. Urethane skateboard wheel construction absorbs shock and vibration. Visual indicators let you know angle selected.
- Mobility Ankle Strap – A 3D architectural structure design creates comfort and performance in an intricate yet simple form. Strategic coring enables strap to flex for mobility and comfort while integrated power ridges provide response and accurate feedback.
- Light Form Toe Strap – Low profile design forms precise geometry for maximum fit and feather weight.
- Forged Aluminum Buckles – Hardened for ultimate strength. Lightweight with smooth entry and release.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us