2024 Bent Metal Forte Snowboard Bindings
The Forte is a premium women’s binding for versatile performance and comfortable control. It has a responsive medium flex throughout with an aluminum heelcup, magnesium fiber drive plate, a progressive asymmetric engineered nylon highback, and a dyadic power ankle strap. This is the best binding for fine tuning your skills and charging the whole mountain like ripping is your Forte.
- Flex Rating – 6.5/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Magnesium Fiber Drive Plate – Fiberglass panels in the footbed create specific flex patterns similar to your snowboard for personalized binding response. The dynamic energy of the advanced composites gives you a flex control advantage like no other binding can.
- Two Piece Chassis – The two piece design combines responsive aluminum and polymer for a precise ride. It features an adjustable aluminum heel cup and a mini pivot disk with toe / heel centering in the heel cup.
- Ridge Response Nylon Highback – 6/10 Flex
- BMBW Revolutionary Cube – The BMBW Revolutionary Cube is the worlds fastest tool free forward lean adjuster. Simply spin cube for the desired forward lean angle. It’s fool proof. Angle Range: 10°, 14°, 18°, 22°. Easily adjust and experiment while on the hill. Urethane skateboard wheel construction absorbs shock and vibration. Visual indicators let you know angle selected.
- Grip Form Toe Strap – Features a secondary flexible panel that forms to any boot for maximum grip.
- Dual Band Ankle Strap Medium – The medium flex power band has a mid range size surface area for a supportive response and comfortable ride in the broadest range of conditions.
- Forged Aluminum Buckles – Hardened for ultimate strength. Lightweight with smooth entry and release.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us