2024 Burton 2011 Nug Snowboard
Before shape for shape's sake was cool, the Nug set new standards for a what a small board could do.
"Nug Raduction" optimized every element - from waist width and flex profile to sidecut and running length - and made short extra cool. Light and lively, easy to throw around, surprisingly floaty, poppy, and stable at speed... Nug Raduction changed the way you look at board length for good. This was fun - it was irreverent, and people f'n loved it!
- The V Rocker has rocker shape in between your feet, which continues outside your feet to the tip and tail, which give a loose playful feeling.
- Personality – 2-5/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Twin – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Super Fly® 800G Core – Lightened up and loaded with pop, this dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox – Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- Triax™ Fiberglass – Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Sintered WFO – Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Frostbite Edges – Frostbite edges extend out slightly from the sidewall of the board for added bite when you need it and a smooth and buttery ride when you don't.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)
|Tip Width (mm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Tail Width (mm)
|Sidecut Radius (m)
|Stance Setback (mm)
|Stance Range (mm)
|Rider Weight (lbs)
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us