2024 Burton AK Upshift Gore-Tex Jacket
Shrug off the storm, shift into high gear, and ride on. The women's Burton [ak] GORE-TEX Upshift Jacket combines trusted breathability and storm protection with a smart lining that responds to your body heat to help regulate your temp. The storm hood blocks out wind and snow without blocking your vision.
- Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric Blocked with Nylon Fabric
- GORE-TEX 2L – Ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, the GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer fabric only. The benefit: the separate lining inside improves wearing comfort and versatility.
- Living Lining™ Mapped with Soft Taffeta and Closed Cell Mesh – Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Slim Articulated Fit – A performance-oriented, articulated fit with cutlines and patterning engineered to mimic the body’s natural flex while riding and hiking. The result is a higher degree of mobility that enhances the function‑first design and style of AK.
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Therma-Pocket with Media Port
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Power Mesh Dump Pocket
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket to Pant Interface – Engineered for the movements of snowboarding, this ergonomic waist gaiter seals out snow and cold like never before, and is removable for customizing performance. The longer back creates an ergonomic fit, articulating with your body for an interface that stays locked in all day long.
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape – GORE’s unique seam sealant tape seals each and every seam to provide a completely waterproof and liquid resistant fabric. Featured on select men’s and women’s Burton jackets and pants.
- StormForm Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch – No two heads are alike, but the new design of the StormForm Hood masters the many elements of protection and fit precision. The contoured shape fits perfectly over helmets and integrates seamlessly with goggles, while still allowing space for neck gaiters and 'clavas. Enhanced biomechanics move rotationally without creating frontside or backside blind spots.
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- Shaped Cuffs
- 2-Way Center Front Zipper
- Tonal Reflective Details
- bluesign® Product – bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in manufacturing processes that manage natural resources efficiently, produce cleaner air and water emissions, and use only chemicals that are deemed safe for people and planet.