2023 Burton AK Gore-Tex Velocity Anorak Jacket
Get the best of throwback anorak utility and style with the future-proof performance of GORE-TEX fabric in the Men's Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX Velocity Anorak Jacket. Waterproof, windproof, and breathable fabric fully sealed with GORE-SEAM tape blocks moisture and breathes with ease, while the YKK® water-resistant zipper adds an extra measure of protection. Critical details such as an articulated fit and a front kangaroo media pocket deliver modern convenience, and best yet is that it's all backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Nylon 70D Plain Weave Fabric Blocked with Nylon 200D Plain Weave Fabric (Side Panels)
- GORE-TEX 2L – Ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, the GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer fabric only. The benefit: the separate lining inside improves wearing comfort and versatility.
- Living Lining® – Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Mapped with Embossed Taffeta – Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Regular Articulated Fit – A performance oriented, articulated fit with cutlines and patterning engineered to mimic the body’s natural flex while riding and hiking. The result is a higher degree of mobility that enhances the function‑first design and style of [ak].
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Zippered Bicep Pass Pocket
- Zippered Kangaroo Pocket with Therma-Pocket
- Pit Zip™ Vents
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape – GORE’s unique seam sealant tape seals each and every seam to provide a completely waterproof and liquid resistant fabric. Featured on select men’s and women’s Burton jackets and pants.
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket to Pant Interface – Engineered for the movements of snowboarding, this ergonomic waist gaiter seals out snow and cold like never before, and is removable for customizing performance. The longer back creates an ergonomic fit, articulating with your body for an interface that stays locked in all day long.
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- 200D Nylon Durability Side Panels
- No-Lift Underarm Gusset
- StormForm Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch and Hood Length Adjustment
- bluesign® Product – As riders, we’re all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. As a brand, that means getting a grip on how our products affect the world we play in. The bluesign® system unites the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.