|No Insulation - Shell
2022 Burton Avalon Bib
Even if you're spring riding in a hoodie, life's just better in bibs.
The Women's Burton Avalon Bib Pant features stretch paneling at the center back for unrestricted mobility and to keep snow from sneaking inside. A chest pocket keeps everything in it's place, while fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets also store keys, phone, or cards. The classic overall suspender system also includes a drop seat feature that works seamlessly under a jacket and allows for easy bathroom breaks. Thigh vents allow for ample venting to prevent overheating.
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Stretch Polyester Plain Weave Fabric
- 2-Layer DRYRIDE | 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 10,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- Living Lining® Mapped with Taffeta and Stretch Woven Fabric – Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Slim Fit – A close fitting, tailored fit that mirrors your body’s silhouette, but still allows for a base layer and lighter midlayer to be worn underneath.
- Microfleece Lined Handwarmer Pockets – Taking advantage of the moisture-wicking properties and next-to-skin comfort of fleece, microfleece linings combine warmth and the ability to keep you dry in a low-bulk package. It’s perfect for riding in milder weather or whenever you don’t feel like adding layers.
- Zip Chest Pocket with Media Port
- Mesh-Lined No Snag Thigh Vents
- Fully Taped Seams – Every seam in the jacket and pant is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal. Featured on select Burton jackets, and ALL Burton pants.
- bluesign® Product – As riders, we’re all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unites the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Zippered Drop-Seat Construction
- Elasticized Center Back Panel
- YKK® Zippers
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us
- Opens in a new window.