2023 Burton Barnstorm Boy's Snowboard Pants
Keep the style casual and your legs both warm and dry with the boys' Burton Barnstorm Pant. DRYRIDE two-layer fabric with fully-taped seams provides a barrier against snow and other moisture, while Thermacore insulation provides reliable all-winter warmth, and there's still plenty of room to layer. The Room-to-Grow system allows limbs to expand at the seams to outlast growth spurts. This pant is a bluesign® product, which means it's approved to meet the highest safety standards for both people and our planet.
- Polyester Printed Plain Weave
- 2L DRYRIDE Durashell™ | 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 5,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation | 60g Throughout – Developed for superior warmth-to-weight, Thermacore™ cranks the heat without limiting mobility. Burton offers Thermacore in a variety of weights, and fine-tune the amount of insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood for focused warmth, enhanced breathability, and greater freedom of movement.
- Taffeta Lining – Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Regular Articulated Fit – A performance oriented, articulated fit with cutlines and patterning engineered to mimic the body's natural flex while riding and hiking.
- Room-To-Grow™ System – Pants can gain up to an inch and a half in the pant length. You will want to remove the red stitching located a couple inches above the boot gaiter stitching.
- Jean Styling
- YKK® Zipper Closure Side Entry Pocket
- Hook and Loop Closure Handwarmer and Back Pockets
- Fully Taped Seams – Every seam is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal.
- bluesign® Approved Product – As riders, we're all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unties the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conversation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.