2023 Burton Cargo Pant - Relaxed Fit
Loose-fitting for layering, with plenty of pockets so you never need to visit the lodge, the Men's Burton Cargo Pant - Relaxed Fit is a tried-and-true classic shell pant, ready for any weather. Available in two different fits, choose Burton's relaxed fit (seen here) or the team-favorite and more modern regular fit which offers a slightly more tailored and less baggy look. Like all Burton pants, it's stacked with standard features, including venting options for hiking, reinforced cuffs that can be elevated above mud, tweak-friendly articulated knees, and an audio port in the pocket so you can still listen to music when wearing just a hoodie.
- 2-Layer DRYRIDE | 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 10,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- Living Lining® – Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Mapped with Embossed Taffeta and Mesh – Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
- RELAXED FIT - This looser fit offers plenty of room for ease of mobility, comfort, and layering.
- Bellowed Cargo Pockets
- Cargo pocket expansion gusset
- Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Venting
- bluesign® Product – As riders, we’re all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unites the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Fully Taped Seams – Every seam in the jacket and pant is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal. Featured on select Burton jackets, and ALL Burton pants.
- Glove Loop With Snap Closure Under Wearer's Left Cargo Pocket Flap
- YKK® Zippers
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us