2024 Burton Custom X Snowboard
Pro-caliber is a strong statement for any board, but the men's Burton Custom X Snowboard has repeatedly delivered for snowboarding's most demanding riders due to precise design and powerful drive. The confidence is in the tech, which includes the carbon-fueled snap of Squeezebox High core profiling, a competition-grade base, and 45° Carbon Highlights High-Voltage for the ultimate in lightweight responsiveness. The hardest charging board Burton makes.
- Camber – An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Personality – Medium-Aggressive
- Directional – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- DragonFly 600G Core – The Dragonfly core uses end-grain woods in the impact zones of the board, which lets them swap out heavier woods for lighter ones, without losing strength.
- Multizone EGD™ – A Burton exclusive. Manipulating the angles and direction of wood grain placement within the core results in ultimate edge-hold, response, and durability. In four separate zones, the wood grain is perpendicular to the core adjacent to The Channel - the area from which a rider's power emanates - for ultimate strength and edge control.
- Squeezebox – Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- 45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage – Carbon Highlights optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine tune torsional feel to achieve different ride characteristics. A 60° fiber angle creates a highly maneuverable and playful feel, while a 45° fiber angle provides more aggressive ride.
- Sintered WFO – Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Frostbite Edges – Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Channel Inserts Included – Channel Inserts are required to mount your bindings. Inspect packaging before disposing.
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1135||1175||1195||1215||1215||1255||1255||1295|
|Tip Width (mm)||288.1||291.5||294.3||297||305||300.5||308.5||312|
|Waist Width (mm)||248||250||252||254||262||256||264||266|
|Tail Width (mm)||288.1||291.5||294.3||297||305||300.5||308.5||312|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.4||7.6||7.8||7.9||7.9||8.2||8.2||8.4|
|Stance Setback (mm)||12.5||12.5||12.5||12.5||12.5||12.5||12.5||12.5|
|Stance Range (mm)||505||530||560||560||560||560||560||560|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||120-180||120-180||150-200||150-200||150-200||180-260+||180-260+||180-260+|
|Core||DragonFly 600g Core|
|Laminates/Additives||45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us