2023 Burton Dugout Boy's Snowboard Jacket
Whether they're riding the school bus or the lift, we've got groms covered with the boys’ Burton Dugout Jacket. Rugged and waterproof DRYRIDE 2L fabric, plus zonal mapped ThermacoreECO insulation means it outperforms all the other kid's jackets. Room-To-Grow™ creates sleeves that extend for multi-season comfort and coverage. Fully loaded with kid-friendly features like a helmet-compatible hood, and an array of well-placed pockets, it also features a clean design that looks good with everything from snow pants to jeans.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Nylon Woven Fabric
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ | 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 5,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- Mapped with ThermacoreECO Insulation | 100G Throughout – Developed for superior warmth-to-weight, Thermacore™ cranks the heat without limiting mobility. Burton offers Thermacore in a variety of weights, and fine-tune the amount of insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood for focused warmth, enhanced breathability, and greater freedom of movement.
- Taffeta Lining – Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Regular Fit – What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Room-To-Grow™ System – No need to buy junior new outerwear each season with Burton's Room-To-Grow™ system. A quick snip of the red stitching on the lining is all it takes to extend the length of the legs and/or sleeves to help keep up with those guaranteed growth spurts.
- Chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Mesh pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign® Approved Product – As riders, we're all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unties the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter – The dimensions and shape allow for the hood to be worn over your helmet, giving you total protection from the elements without sacrificing comfort or visibility.
- Critically Taped Seams – Major seams are taped to keep the elements out and add strength in areas that receive the most stress.
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Glove loops
- Adjustable cuffs
- Ticket O-ring
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us