2023 Burton Exile Boy's Cargo Pants
For team riders and rookies alike, the bestselling boys' Burton Exile Cargo Pant is an everyday winner with its classic style, versatile midweight warmth, and extra weatherproof/breathable DRYRIDE 2L fabric. Low-profile Thermacore™ insulation keeps heat cranked for all day (and night) sessions, while mesh-lined inner thigh vents prevent overheating. The fully loaded list of features also includes a built-in waistband adjustment, Leg Lifts™ to keep cuffs clean, and lots of pockets so they're always prepared.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Polyester Woven Fabric
- 2L DRYRIDE Durashell™ | 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 5,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation | 60g Throughout – Developed for superior warmth-to-weight, Thermacore™ cranks the heat without limiting mobility. Burton offers Thermacore in a variety of weights, and fine-tune the amount of insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood for focused warmth, enhanced breathability, and greater freedom of movement.
- Taffeta Lining – Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Regular Fit – A middle ground between traditional on-snow performance and street style.
- Room-To-Grow™ System – Pants can gain up to an inch and a half in the pant length. You will want to remove the red stitching located a couple inches above the boot gaiter stitching.
- YKK® Zipper Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- Hook and Loop Closure Cargo and Back Pockets
- Mesh Lined Inner Thigh Vents
- Fully Taped Seams – Every seam is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal.