2024 Burton Family Tree Gril Master Snowboard
Mellow, approachable, and ready to charge. Just like Grilo.
Marko "Grilo" Grilc was in a league of his own, and the Burton Gril Master Snowboard honors his contribution to snowboarding as well as his family. Born from a design Grilo helped inspire, his legacy lives on in hand-drawn graphics created by his kids. From big air, to slopestyle, to the stars that shine above the mountains, Grilo Forever.
- Directional Camber – A blend of rocker and camber in the nose combines float and control while camber under the back foot drives with power and stability.
- Personality – Medium Firm
- Directional Flex – This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Directional – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Balanced Freeride Geometry – Balanced Freeride Geometry ends the debate between twin and directional with setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess expected from a directional deck.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- 15mm Taper
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox – Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- 45° Carbon Highlights - A tip to tail carbon layer reduces weight and contains 45° angled fibres, fine tuning the torsional flex to make a more aggressive ride.
- Sintered WFO – Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).