2023 Burton Family Tree Pow Wrench Snowboard
Big float in a small package. This short, wide, and directional shape excels in everything from ankle deep to overhead conditions.
When the snow gods deliver, the Burton Family Tree Pow Wrench Snowboard lights up. The short, floaty shape delivers a quick-turning feel that flows naturally through the trees and comes to life with a loose, floaty ride when the snow really stacks up. Its directional shape and significant taper keep the nose riding high and help power the tail to slash and carve through deep conditions. The Pow Wrench is the only tool you need on a powder day.
- Directional Flat Top™ – Flat overall with a rocker nose for the steady stability and effortless float demanded by deep days and surfy terrain.
- Directional Flex – This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Personality – 3-6/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Directional – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- 25mm Taper
- Super Fly II™ 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox – Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- Triax™ Fiberglass – Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Recycled Sintered WFO – Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Channel Inserts Included – Channel Inserts are required to mount your bindings. Do not throw away!
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1070||1110||1170|
|Tip Width (mm)||304.1||315.7||323|
|Waist Width (mm)||255||265||270|
|Tail Width (mm)||284.1||295.7||303|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||6.4||6.7||7|
|Stance Setback (mm)||25||25||25|
|Stance Range (mm)||530||530||560|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||120-180||150-200||180-260+|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us