2024 Burton Feelgood Smalls Snowboard
Experience it all in a kids' version of Burton's most versatile and time-honored board.
Burton gave the girls their due with a kid-friendly version of the Burton Feelgood™ that heroes like Kelly Clark ride. Now boasting PurePop Camber, it serves up a balanced blend of flex and pop, perfect for taking a freestyle attitude to the whole mountain. Perfect for the little lady who’s ready to charge, this hybrid design gives her the fun twin shape, speed, and weight-savings to support her steady appetite for improvement. The Channel® mounting system means the easiest, most adjustable setup possible with compatibility that works with any binding from most major brands.
- PurePop Camber – An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Personality - Playful-Medium
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Twin – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly 800G – Lightened up and loaded with pop, Burton's dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Biax™ Fiberglass – Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex for a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base – Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)
|Tip Width (mm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Tail Width (mm)
|Sidecut Radius (m)
|Stance Setback (mm)
|Rider Weight (lbs)
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us