2024 Burton Felix Boa Snowboard Boots
Supreme warmth and Dual Zone BOA® convenience for when the only thing tighter than your turns is your wallet.
The Burton Felix boot reformulates the top-of-the-line DNA of Burton's Supreme boot into an all-around performer that's slightly softer and more forgiving on your finances. Fully loaded, it boasts the convenience and sure fit of the Boa Fit System featuring Burton-exclusive New England Ropes, and dialed-in with the tri-zonal tightening of Lockdown Tech, which wraps the whole ankle with the click of a wheel. Calves remain comfy in the Focus Cuff and with the broken-in feel of Total Comfort, a feature you can't find elsewhere but Burton. Revved up with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ and Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil, these are the boots that pro rider Kimmy Fasani depends on to keep her feet warm and dry in the most challenging conditions.
- Women's Specific True Fit™ Design – Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™. True Fit means that every element -- from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles -- has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue – Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size shell, tongue, and out sole offer a precise fit that is not as common as one would think. Drop your loot on a Burton boot and you won't be stuck with the slop of a mismatched shell and liner. PowerUP tongues feature additional dual-density material for rebound and durability.
- Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- Imprint™ 3 Liner – DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Focus Cuff, and Plush Cuff 1.0
- Dual Zone Boa® System with Coiler™ Technology - Upper and lower zones that can be adjusted independently of each other to dial in the perfect fit.
- Boa® System – A highly dependable lacing system that can be adjusted at a moment's notice anytime, anywhere. The simple twist of the knob at the top of the boot strategically tightens in just the right places.
- TX3 Lacing – The best of both worlds. TX3 is a flexible and low-friction textile lace used in high-power boots to provide a soft, modern design aesthetic with lasting durability and strength.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed – An extremely lightweight and highly shock-absorbent footbed.
- Vibram® Traction Lug outsole with EcoStep™ rubber - Provides increased surface area for more contact points that grip the ground in a lighter weight package that uses 30% recycled rubber content, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
|Lacing System||Dual Zone Boa®|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us