2024 Burton Fish 3D Snowboard
Praise Ullr and answer the call of the snow gods with playful float and slash performance. The Burton Fish 3D Directional Flat Top Snowboard builds on the shape of their iconic Fish design with the addition of surfboard-inspired 3D convex shaping in the tip and tail. The design is the result of more on-snow prototypes than any board in recent years and gives the Fish a new level of surfability, responsiveness, and control in deep snow. It's the tool of choice for riding out the deepest powder days and untracked secret stashes. The double swallowtail adds acceleration and cornering control, while the reduced length makes for a nimble ride.
- Directional Flat Top – Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight with Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you'd expect from rocker. Including a rocker nose for effortless float demanded by deep days and surfy terrain.
- Personality - Playful-Medium
- Directional Flex – This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Directional | 30 mm Taper – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Pro-Tip™ – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- 3D Convex Tip
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox – Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- 45° Carbon Highlights - Carbon Highlights optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine tune torsional feel to achieve different ride characteristics. A 60° fiber angle creates a highly maneuverable and playful feel, while a 45° fiber angle provides more aggressive ride.
- Sintered WFO Base – Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel™ Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
Board Size chart
|Effective Edge (mm)
|Tip Width (mm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Tail Width (mm)
|Sidecut Radius (m)
|Stance Setback (mm)
|Stance Range (mm)
|Rider Weight (lbs)
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us