2024 Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard
Designed to be a terrain-slaying alternative to more traditional twin shapes, the men's Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard is a free spirit that dissects both pow and hard-pack with equal precision. Balanced Freeride Geometry is the secret with setback camber and sidecut that are centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge the board turns tight and quick, with Directional Camber and taper for added float and flow. A blend of big mountain attributes and all-terrain aggression, the Flight Attendant finds the sweet spot for everything from steep lines and spontaneous slashes to wind-lips, pillows, and side hits.
- Directional Camber – A blend of rocker and camber in the nose combines float and control while camber under the back foot drives with power and stability.
- Personality – Medium - Aggressive
- Directional Flex – This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Directional – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Balanced Freeride Geometry – Balanced Freeride Geometry ends the debate between twin and directional with setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess expected from a directional deck.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- 10mm Taper
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox – Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- Triax With Carbon I-Beam – Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred with an ultra-light carbon backbone that increases pop and longitudinal snap.
- Sintered WFO – Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Channel Inserts Included – Channel Inserts are required to mount your bindings. Inspect packaging before disposing.
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1140||1180||1180||1210||1210||1240|
|Tip Width (mm)||295.7||301.2||309.2||304.3||312.3||315.4|
|Waist Width (mm)||250||254||262||256||264||266|
|Tail Width (mm)||285.5||291.2||292.2||294.3||392.3||295.4|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.2||7.4||7.4||7.6||7.6||7.8|
|Stance Setback (mm)||35||35||35||35||35||35|
|Stance Range (mm)||530||560||560||560||560||560|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||120-180||150-200||150-200||150-200||150-200||180-260+|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us