2024 Burton Frostner Snowboard Jacket
Keeping dry was never this easy for 90s shredders. The men's Burton Frostner Jacket is a blast from the past packed with modern technology. The two-layer shell offers a waterproof ripstop shell with an active lining to help regulate your temperature on the fly.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Polyester Plain Weave Fabric
- 2-Layer DRYRIDE | 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 10,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- Living Lining® – Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Mapped with Embossed Taffeta – Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Regular Fit – What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Mesh Interior Dump Pocket – This large, easily accessible internal pocket is made with lightweight, breathable mesh and offers the perfect spot to store and carry various pieces of on-hill paraphernalia.
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer and Chest Pockets
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Zippered Interior Media / Goggle Pocket with Therma-Pocket
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- Fully Taped Seams – Every seam in the jacket and pant is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal.
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket to Pant Interface – Engineered for the movements of snowboarding, this ergonomic waist gaiter seals out snow and cold like never before, and is removable for customizing performance. The longer back creates an ergonomic fit, articulating with your body for an interface that stays locked in all day long.
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch
- Super-Lock Adjustable Cuff
- Reflective Details
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- bluesign® Product – As riders, we’re all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. As a brand, that means getting a grip on how our products affect the world we play in. The bluesign® system unites the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.