2024 Burton Good Company Snowboard
The classic: This traditional camber twin is for all the riders looking for the conventional feel of a standard shape and bend that thrives in all terrain.
You're in good company if you like the tried and true feel of a traditional camber twin board. The Burton Good Company Snowboard is here to give you what you want with a classic twin shape and a refined construction that focuses on strength, speed, and pop.
- Camber – For lovers of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, the camber shape distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip and tail.
- Personality - Playful-Medium
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Twin – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly 800G – Lightened up and loaded with pop, Burton's dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Low – With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside you feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Biax™ Fiberglass – Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex for a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Sintered – Dense and durable but porous enough to hold wax well, sintered bases require some maintenance but make up for it in speed and ride quality.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1085||1115||1155||1185||1225|
|Tip Width (mm)||283.0||287.1||290.6||293.7||298.1|
|Waist Width (mm)||245||248||250||252||255|
|Tail Width (mm)||283.0||287.1||290.6||293.7||298.1|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.1||7.3||7.6||7.8||8.1|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Range (mm)||505||530||530||560||560|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||100-150||100-150||120-180||120-180||150-200|