2024 Burton Grom Boa Snowboard Boots
A step up from velcro straps for rising riders who are ready for the quick and easy comfort of the BOA® Fit System.
Now even the smallest shredders can experience the fast-lacing convenience of the Boa® closure system. For the kid that’s just learning to stand sideways, or is growing out of the hook and loop Mini-Grom boot, the Burton Grom Boa® delivers comfort and a mellow flex that’s great for learning on the bunny hill or stepping it up to the groomers. With a quick turn of the dial, kids can dial in their boots without help from mom or dad, and open the door to a whole new world of mini-shred possibilities.
- Soft Flex: 1/10 – Soft flexing outsole and upper shell materials for ultimate learn to ride comfort.
- Liner-Less with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation – Mapped synthetic insulation materials that are extremely warm, lightweight, and bulk-free.
- Boa® System – A highly dependable lacing system that can be adjusted at a moment's notice anytime, anywhere. The simple twist of the knob at the top of the boot strategically tightens in just the right places.
- Exclusive New England Rope Laces – American-made, natural fiber ropes power Burton's closure systems. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- Room-To-Grow™ Footbed – To keep up with kids' constant growth spurts, the Room-To-Grow™ footbed allows you to gain one full size. Rather than buy new boots every season, simply remove the footbed when the fit becomes snug. A secondary, integrated footbed means there's no compromise in cushioning or support.
- DynoLite Outsole with Size Indicator – Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
- Soft-Flexing Outsole
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.